The trust has a wealth of experience and skilled staff that are able to deliver a wide range of conservation services to the businesses, education, conservation and farming sectors.
We work throughout Taranaki and are experienced on all types of terrain, equipment and trapping with sound Health & Safety practices. We have a team of people that are highly qualified and engaged in conservation work with experience in predator and pest plant management, species work, versed and qualified in the use of machinery and equipment.
We are also able to provide training on many aspects of conservation work.
For an initial meeting to discuss of any of the following services please contact the Trust Manager Celine Filbee here [email protected] or call 0274 540 591
- Ecological significance assessment
- Pest plant identification
- Predator presence assessment
Management planning for farmers or lifestyle property owners, including possums, feral cats, rats and mustelids including
- Predator trapline planning, mapping and installation
- Regular trapline checking service
- Possum suppression
- GPS, navigation and safety
- AR4 acoustic recorder deployment and data analysis
- TR4/TR8 telemetry tracking
- Kiwi call count surveys
- Predator trap deployment and checking